Developing a life-long love of learning
Each year, every member of the community is asked to contribute to the Annual Fund. Diversity and inclusion are core values at Step One. Financial aid allows us to create a diverse community in all ways, including socioeconomically. Gifts to the Annual Fund make up half of our tuition assistance budget and ensure that Step One remains accessible to a wide range of families. Your gift will also help fund curriculum enhancements and other projects needed around campus.
How will your gift help?
- Provides tuition assistance
- Advances Step One’s commitment to diversity
- Supports teacher education and professional development
- Funds curricular enhancement
- Allows for campus upkeep and maintenance
CLICK HERE to make a gift to Annual Fund.
Starting from the heart, building for the future
The Step Two Campaign asks for a one-time gift from each member of our community. Over the past 35 years Step One has taught nearly 2,000 students in a 60 year old campus that has never been updated. The Step Two campaign will allow for new programming and better spaces for our whole community.
Many alumni families are choosing to give in support of the teachers who made a difference for their families, and to ensure that Step One’s values remain a vital part of early childhood education into the future. All gifts to both the Annual Fund and the Step Two Campaign are 100% tax deductible.
Here’s what your gift will do:
- Nourish community w/warm gathering spaces (Gathering Plaza, Conference Room)
- Show respect for our teachers w/areas for them to relax and plan (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Enhance learning w/new indoor & outdoor spaces for discovery (Studio, Learning Kitchen, Jennifer Maxwell Nature Trail)
- Increase safety with secure, gated entrance and new driveway approach
To learn more about the Step Two Campaign, please click here.